International Shipping FAQs
International Shipping & Delivery
All prices are listed in US Dollars, and your total will be charged in USD. International customers should consider this when calculating costs. There may be a conversion or exchange fee charged by your bank. Also, if you live outside of the United States, there are other factors you should consider before placing your order. International shipments are subject to customs inspections, duty and tax, and other potential customs related-fees. Orders that do not comply with the laws and regulations in that territory are subject to delays and possibly rejection. It is important that you read the international shipping information outlined below in for more details.
International Shipping Options*:
- DHL Express Worldwide (2-4 business days)
- FedEx International Economy (5-7 business days)
- FedEx International Priority (2-4 business days)
*In addition to the above estimated transit time, please allow 1-2 business days for processing your order. Larger orders may take more time to process. Also note that there may be customs delays beyond our control. We will do our best to ship Priority orders within 24 hours.
For EU countries: By ordering goods from The Poliquin Group destined to EU-member states specifically, services will be provided to you only after you explicitly agree to become Importer of Record (“IOR”) and as such customs clearance shall be made in your name and on your behalf. As IOR, you agree to be ultimately responsible for importing the products ordered by you into the destination EU-member state and are solely responsible for the payment of duties, and taxes either at the time of sale if prepayment is selected or at the time of importation if prepayment is not selected. You hereby give a proxy or power of attorney (“POA”) to The Poliquin Group’s designated shipping provider for the customs clearance of products ordered by you. This POA authorizes The Poliquin Group’s designated shipping provider’s assigned customs broker to act on behalf of you. The Poliquin Group’s designated shipping provider’s intervention with respect to customs formalities may be done by a customs agent assigned by The Poliquin Group’s designated shipping provider on your behalf. You hereby acknowledge to have understood the concept of IOR and the need of the POA and further state that the terms of the POA or terms of the purchase from The Poliquin Group and transportation conditions from The Poliquin Group’s designated shipping provider are not unreasonable or unknown to you, that you have read them, understood them and further have agreed to them.
Duties & Taxes: All international shipments are subject to duty and tax, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Poliquin® Group does not pay duties and taxes, and you are not charged for these fees at the time of order placement. These fees will be invoiced by the shipping carrier upon delivery. The duty and tax rates vary from country to country, and also depend on the items that are being shipped. Poliquin® Group has no control over these fees.
International Shipping Documents: International shipments are processed with a commercial invoice as required to ship internationally. Customs may make additional requests based on local laws and regulations. Due to the complexity of some requests, we cannot guarantee that the additional information requested will be provided. The requests may differ depending on the order value, regulations, and other unpredictable factors.
Heat Exposure: During summer months, and in locations where it is hot year round, we encourage you to choose expedited shipping on your order to avoid prolonged exposure to heat. We will be unable to issue any refunds or credits for products damaged by heat.
Customs & Regulatory
Before you make a purchase, please read our disclaimer regarding returned, refused, or seized/destroyed orders:
Address or other customer error: If a package is returned to Poliquin® Group due to address error (or any other error) made by the customer, the customer will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred. A refund will be issued for merchandise only, minus a 10% restocking fee*, upon receipt of the returned package. This also applies to customer refusal of a package.
Violation of laws: If a package is returned to Poliquin® Group due to violation of a country's laws or import regulations, the customer will be responsible for any and all fees billed to Poliquin® Group as a result. A refund will be issued for merchandise only, upon receipt of the returned package. If an order is seized and destroyed by customs due to regulatory issues, the customer will not receive credit for the merchandise or shipping cost.
Notes on returned packages: If an order is rejected by customs or unable to be delivered, and the cost to return the goods is greater than the value of the goods, Poliquin® Group will instruct the carrier to abandon the package. The customer will not receive a refund for the merchandise or shipping cost. Any duties and taxes will also be billed to the recipient, even if the package is never delivered, unless failure to deliver is the fault of Poliquin™ Performance or the shipping carrier.
Poliquin® Group products are manufactured in the United States, and are compliant with US laws and regulations. We cannot guarantee that our products will be compliant with the laws and regulations in countries other than the United States. Due to the unpredictable nature of customs, and the constant changes to laws and regulations, we are unable to compensate customers for fees associated with customs issues. You should check with your local customs office to find out if the items you wish to order are permissible for import into your country. Some items may require an import permit or license. Review our disclaimer above.
Please see below list of known restrictions by country. This is by no means a complete list, and there may be other restrictions not listed here. If your country is not listed here, you should check with your local customs office regarding the laws and regulations for importing supplements.
EU Residents: You should order from our EU online store to avoid customs delays and restrictions. Our EU store ships from within the EU which may minimize customs related issues. Please note there may still be regulatory restrictions when ordering from the EU store.
General Known Restrictions:
Dairy import from the US is prohibited to all EU countries. If you order products containing dairy to be shipped to the EU, this is at your own risk and you are assuming responsibility for any resulting penalties.
Some countries may enforce a limit on the value or quantity of items in your shipment, or imports may be restricted to items for personal use. Check with your local authorities for more information.
- Restricted: 7-Keto DHEA
- Restricted: Ultra HCl 4.0 and Digest Force 2.0 require Import Permit due to pepsin; Primal Fiber 3.1, Uber GI due to slippery elm bark;
- Prohibited: Whey Stronger 2.0, Fit Meal, Estrogenomics, Thrive, and other products containing dairy; Wellness Greens due to spirulina; Estrogenomics Px
Other notes: Shipments valued at 1,000 AUD or more are subject to formal customs inspection and are more scrutinized by customs and regulatory agencies. Shipments valued at 900 AUD or more are subject to higher duty/tax.
- When estimating your order value, take the sub-total (before shipping) and convert it to AUD. Note that orders in our store are charged in USD.
- HIGH RISK - STRICT REGULATIONS. We recommend ordering from our EU Store.
Prohibited: Ubermag Plus Px due to L-tyrptophan
- Moderate risk for customs delays or rejections. We recommend ordering from our EU Store.
All orders are restricted to a 3 month-supply for personal use per item.
Value of the order should be no more than $900 USD including shipping.
- Restrictions: Reward, Acetyl-L Carnitine Prop, Yang R-ALA, Carnitine Synergy, GlycoCarn Px due to carnitine - check with local customs office, ban on carnitine may have been lifted.
Vitamin D3 over 1000IU is restricted which includes D3 Excellence 5000 IU and Mega D3 Px 2.0. See D3 Excellence 1000 IU instead.
Other restricted ingredients: Pregnenolone; Vitamin K,
Possible Restrictions: Tribulus Supreme.
- Restriction on Non-Prescription drugs - this may apply to certain supplements - check with your local customs office to see what qualifies as a non-prescription drug
We recommend ordering from our EU Store.
Prohibited:Ubermag Plus Px due to L-tryptophan; Fenuplex due to Fenugreek seed
- High risk for customs delays/restrictions. We recommend ordering from our EU Store.
- Restricted: Whey Stronger 2.0, Fit Meal, Estrogenomics Px and Thrive due to dairy content.
Prohibited: Tibulus Supreme - restrictedWe recommend ordering from our EU Store.
- Prohibited: Tribulus Supreme.
- Also note expensive customs clearance fees, and moderate risk for customs rejection. We recommend ordering from our EU Store.
- Orders cannot exceed $3,000.
- Cannot Ship here from US - We recommend ordering from our EU Store.
- Restrictions: GABA Centered Px; Insulin Plex; Multi Intense - over 200mg of Selenium; Potential restrictions for Testo Libre
- NO supplements allowed into the country.
- Cannot ship here
- Maximum package value of $270. Orders over this amount will be rejected by customs.
- The import of nutritional supplements is prohibited from the US.
- High risk for customs delays/restrictions. We recommend ordering from our EU Store
Known restrictions: Ubermag Plus Px due to L-tryptophan
- Prohibited: Whey Stronger 2.0, Thrive, Estrogenomics Px, Fit Meal Lite, and Primal Bars 2.0 - all due to dairy content
International Shipping FAQs
- Do you ship to my country?
- Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time. We do not currently ship to Austria, Mexico, Spain, or Norway. What are my payment choices?
- During the checkout process you can securely enter your credit card information for payment. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?
- Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. Your order will ship within 1-2 business days. What is the return policy?
- We do not accept returns coming from outside of the United States due to shipping costs and customs processes Will my order clear customs? What happens if my order is stopped by customs?
- Please view our shipping policy in full before placing your order. It is your responsibility to be aware of the import regulations in your country before placing your order. It is very important to read our policy and procedures prior to ordering, and we also strongly recommend that you check with your local customs office to find out if any of the items you wish to import are restricted or prohibited. Customs rules and regulations vary from country to country, and can change of often as every month. . Is duty and tax included in your prices, and if not, do I have to pay duty and tax on my order?
- Duty and taxes are NOT included in your order total. Duty and tax rates depend on the laws in your country. Normally, you will have to pay government taxes, and in some cases you will be charged duty as well. Certain goods are considered duty-free in some countries, but you should check with your local customs office to find out. There may be other customs clearance fees associated with your order.
For detailed information regarding customs and international shipping, also see the Shipping and Returns Page here.
Recent Regulatory Incidents
- Australia: Large customs fees incurred due to value exceeding 900AUD
- Australia: Shipments containing dairy have been refused.
- Canada: Multiple items confiscated due to exceeding 3 month supply for personal use
- Canada - orders containing vitamin D3 in excess of 1000 IU (D3 Excellence 5000 IU and Mega D3 2.0) are refused by customs.
- Canada: Potential regulatory concern with the following: Reward, P1 P2 Balance, Digest Force.
- Canada: Potential limit on amount of Vitamin A (20,000 IU too high) and Folic Acid (200 mcg too high)
- Ireland: Restosterone and Tribulus Supreme rejected
- New Zealand: RestoREM rejected
- United Kingdom: Whey Stronger 2.0 rejected by customs